Sunday, March 08, 2009

Secret training?? Not!

This is post goes out to a few buddies in particular.

In the past we always kidded each other about "secret training" that the other ones were doing.
For the most part, we all did a whole lot less training than 99% of the people doing the Ironman race we were about to do.

However, we then competed with each other to claim the title of who did the least training. When someone pulled off a kick butt race we surely knew who was throwing out false numbers.

We here is my attempt to put everything out there. Which I've done on the blog for the most part, but I will go a step further. I will now post my daily training on twitter.

So for those who care to follow this humdrum info, here is the twitter link:

https://twitter.com/hosspro

No comments: