Friday, April 23, 2010

My Sports Shoooter

Sorry for the lack of update for a while. Way too busy with my day job, other writing gigs, and of course trying to fit in some training in there.

But I did warn you a few months ago about this, and that I have a weekly blog here:


http://mysportsshooter.com/category/rogers-world


Not found on that blog is that I've signed up for the Run for the Toad 50 km race. I've always wanted to do this event - one of the best out there and is sold out every year. Will I have enough energy and motivation at that late part of the year (October)?? I will have just completed an Ironman, a few shorter races, and paced the the Scotia Half so we shall see. A 50 km trail run will surely be challenging. The drive back home and going to work the next day should be fun too.

Til next time.
H

No comments: