Thursday, September 30, 2010

Get a Retul Fit

I got a Retul Bike Fit back in June (Tri and Road bike), and by far it was the best bike fit I've ever had.

I am riding faster and totally comfy. This means I can stay aero all day!

Where to go?

Ian MacLean at IMFIT.ca

I've had regular bike fits with Ian in the past and but once he added Retul to his services I had to give it a try to see what it was all about. It truly takes bike fitting to a new level.

You can throw down big money on any bike but if it doesn't fit it wont make a difference - but you sure will look nice as your fellow racers pass you by in comfort or later in the run.

Seriously, a bike fit is the first thing you should get done. I suggest to consult with Ian first, he can get your measurements and suggest what bike to get, and then return to get the full fit. It is money well spent and you will not regret it.

Check out IMFIT.ca and the video below which shows some "average" guy getting a Retul fit - not with Ian though. But you will get the idea.

No comments: