Thursday, February 02, 2012

80's Pick of the Week #1 - You Make My Dreams

Okay, I love 80's music. It is my go to channel on Sirius Satellite Radio.

And after checking out a few videos today and reliving some memories. I came up with the idea of posting an 80's Pick of the Week.

I remember saving up my allowance and buying my first 45 single, "You Make My Dreams" by Hall & Oates. Curiously, my 5 month old daughter has taken a liking to this song and I have to bust out in song whenever I need to calm her down.

If you are a fan of REAL music, you need to tune into Live From Daryl's House to witness outstanding musicianship. I know I've mentioned it before but I will keep on plugging it because it should not be missed. Make sure to check it out here.


The music there is a lot different than what you will see in the video below. But I love it all.

Enjoy this classic hit and video.



Catch you next week for another blast from the past.

No comments: