Monday, January 27, 2014

First post of 2014

Wow! I didn't realize it was so long since I wrote something on this good ole blog. Sorry about that but my extra time has been dedicated to coaching a great group of athletes as part of Ignition Fitness.

It has been a great experience so far. I am excited to see what the 2014 race season brings, and I look forward to seeing some incredible performances.

For my own racing, I look to get back on track this year after getting over a few injuries.

At this time of year, I know a lot of folks are in new year's resolution mode and are looking to drop a few pounds. Here are a few videos with some tips to consider.






I've been reading Vinnie Tortorich's book - Fitness Confidential and it is a great read. Lots of interesting points in there. Whatever you do, make sure you do your research and to make the decision that's right for you.

Until next time.
RH

No comments: