Monday, October 02, 2006

Migranes, Migranes, Migranes

Yup! I'm still getting these suckers huge. About 3 a week now.
I haven't got headaches since grade school so I don't know what's up.

After a nice day of riding and running Sunday, I went to the movies to see J2 (juvenile but hilarious) and my worst migrane attack came near the end of the film. If you can imagine someone drilling or hammering something into the left side of your skull to the point of puking, then you have good sense of my pain. I came home and was off to bed from 6pm til this morning.

Went to the doc today to get some high powered medication (it seems to work) and spent the rest of the day sleeping. With such a beautiful day outside (sunny and 19 degrees) I sure wish I felt differently.

By the way, my new addition, affectionately known as "Sabertooth" feels awesome. It is wickedly good looking, fast, smooth, comfy, and climbs like no other bike I'd ridden before. Those FSA Compact Cranks sure improve my spinning and climbing ability. Real pictures to follow but this will have to do for now.


The Litespeed Factory Team race uniform arrived last week too. It looks sweet and I will get pictures of that soon too. Just too busy right now with work. Keep an eye out for a little something in the upcoming Transitions Magazine, and the Christmas Toys piece in Triathlon Magazine Canada. Lots of cool stuff but that new Polar RS 800 is real impressive.

Till next time
RH

No comments: