Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wanna smell like me??

Ok! I am not sure you would really want to do that but you can smell like an Ironman. Sort of.

A new Ironman branded product will hit the market in May 2009. Drum roll ...................

An Ironman men's fragrance.

Maybe they are trying to send a message to us Ironman athletes? I wonder if they will have it available in the change tents so we can spritz up a bit before heading off on the bike or run. And maybe a refresher for when we cross the finish line?

http://www.gcimagazine.com/marketstrends/segments/finefragrance/30267989.html?page=1


By the by, the Muskoka 70.3 race will air on TSN this Saturday December 6 at 3pm (EST).

Then the following week, the Ford Ironman World Championship wil air on NBC on Saturday December 13, from 2:30 - 4 PM (EST).

I'm still working on my compression socks article.
Til next time. Thanks for reading.
RH

No comments: