Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wicked stuff!!

First on the "wicked" list is the great development that is happening to a former student of mine who is playing basketball for the University of Waterloo. She will now be a part of a semi-pro women's team based out of Toronto. Pretty cool stuff.
Second on the "wicked" list but on the negative side of it came up this past weekend.
Someone bike into the Astana team van at the Tour of California and stole 3 bikes, one of them being Lance Armstrong's one of a kind TT rig. Does someone think they can actually sell this thing off? Or ride it in some race somewhere? Good luck buddy!
Check out Lance's twitter page for his comments on the whole situation and the current T of C.

Finally, on the wicked list (and going back to the positive) is my own training. Everything is going well. Lovin' the swimming and getting faster (but at my previous snail-like speed I could only get faster, but still some shoulder issues--especially after Sunday's 1500m TT), my biking and running is are also making improvements but I am mindful that my right leg is doing more than its fair share of the work. In fact, my left calf is still 2 inches smaller than my right.
Happy training,
RH

No comments: