Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I hope you all had a great Christmas and wonderful family time. I also wish you all the best in 2010. May you achieve all your goals.

I decided to type this out as I sit on the couch and continue to gain weight, but get some much needed rest and relaxation. However, all of this sleep and inactivity is sure making me listless.

This was also a down week of training for me (I think I did 6 hrs), but I am right back at it tomorrow with a 90 minute bike ride.

By the way, go check out Avatar in 3D. It is one heck of a cinematic experience.

Finally, I just want to send a few quick thank you’s to some people and organizations that made this year my best ever.

In no particular order: My wife, family and friends (you Markham Tri crew dudes have taken things to a whole new level), Running Free (great store, great support, even better owners), John Salt & MultiSport Canada (the best race series period), Kevin Mackinnon (Triathlon Magazine Canada & Ironman.com) – huge influence and truly a super guy, Tony at Physiobility (got me back to racing after my Achilles surgery), Acid Zapper (give it a try it really works), Mike Cheliak - I don’t know what possessed you to give me a column on your site but I certainly appreciate it.

And of course all of you that regularly visit this blog. I hope still provide some entertainment and useful information. If not, you can always email me and ask questions (hosspro at hotmail dot com).

By the way, my coaching client list is quickly filling for 2010. If you wish to have me work with you please contact me ASAP. To make sure I give you the attention and services you need, I only work with a limited number of athletes each year.

Til 2010,

H

No comments: