Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy New Year to you all!






Sorry for the less than regular posts but I warned you a long time ago that I am busy with Triathlon Magazine Canada, Ironman, and MultiSport Canada.

Feel free to check out my work there, and at the Team Running Free site. I will still try to at least post something here once per month or any time I write a race report.

Coaching is keeping me busy too. The athletes I worked with in 2012, due to their own hard work, achieved great things and pb's, and there will be more to come in 2013. I am excited to see everyone accomplish their goals.

My foot is still messed up but hopefully I will clear that hurdle in time to get some good training in for race season. And if not, I can still throw my energy into my athletes and friends on the race course.

All the best to you in 2013.

No comments: