Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New socks fom SLS3

It is no secret that I love SLS3 products. I am in the fortunate position where I get to try a variety of products and as a fan of compression products I've tried it all. I keep coming back to SLS3, and I've plunked my own money down to get their various products because I think they are the best - even though I could get other stuff for nothing.

Plus, I love their pink butterfly socks - which I proudly wore at Ironman Louisville.



I've gotten the chance to chat and know the owner of the company over the past few years and he is a great guy. This isn't some multi-million dollar company so if I can help promote them in any way then I do.


They have just released their new brand of FXC Compression Socks and have a one week deal to take advantage of.



Introductory offer: $10 off with code "FXC" Offer valid for one week only!

These High-Tech sport compression socks are made of a special Micro Nylon, which makes them very easy to put on while delivering true 20-30 mmHg graduated compression with all its benefits:

Increased oxygen delivery to working muscles to enhance their performance. The circulation improvements also help the body to eliminate metabolic wastes like lactic acid. The combination of these effects allows you to work harder and longer.

  • True graduated compression for increased blood flow and oxygenation.
  • Mid sole air cooling channels for moisture control.
  • Left and right foot specific shape plus separate knitting zones for a perfect fit.
  • Achilles Tendon, Toe and Heel padding for shock absorption and protection.
  • Antimicrobial fibers for odor control. 



No comments: