Thursday, November 23, 2017

2017 Summary & What's Ahead for 2018

Once again, it was busy and exciting 2017.

As I've posted in the past, with my coaching, and work with MultiSport Canada, various other outlets, I do not have extra time to blog. But you can get regular updates from my social media (Instagram / Twitter). The scrolling Twitter feed is on the right.

In the future, you'll see more training advice and activities at PR Endurance Training (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram).

On the racing front, I did another season full of relays with my buddies.

2017: Another Year of Relays



At the end of September, Ignition Fitness sadly had to close its doors. Thanks to Tommy Ferris for an incredible journey over the past 4 years. Ignition Fitness allowed me to take my coaching to a new level and we did incredible things as a company and with our athletes. I wish Tommy all the best and sincerely hope that he returns to full and 100% good health as soon as possible.

On October 1st, Paolina Allan and I teamed up to create PR Endurance Training, to continue our coaching journey. If you are looking for some triathlon/duathlon coaching services, please check us out.



No comments: