Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Final preparations for IMCAN

Taught 1 hour of spinning yesterday and did a brisk 20 minute run.

Today was a day filled with little tasks.
After doing another 20 minute run this morning (3.6km covered - 5:33/km pace). I hustled to get a 1 hr massage from Angela Lloyd (does it out of running Free and is the best), then back home to pick up "doggie nuggets" and cut the lawn to make the yard look presentable.

We got word that there is an offer on our house (we put it up for sale last Thursday--the market is hot around here) so lets see what happens. Hey, if you are looking for a nice place and a wicked location let me know. I will speak to the management to give you a discount.

Did some more cleaning, and packing, and headed out to train a 12 year old gymnast. This kid is tiny but strong as a bull. You will see her hitting the big time real soon and when it happens I will be sure to give you the heads up.

Just need to pack my race gear, and then I am off to bed. I am slowly starting to get excited about the race and looking forward to re-uniting with Siena. You will hear back from me after the big race.

By the way, my gal Ana Ivanovic won the Roger's Cup (Canadian Open) on Monday. Her first Tier 1 Title. Look for her to crack the top then and become the world's #1 player. She hits the ball hard, is super aggressive, is a nice person, and of course good looking. Hopefully her increased success does not change her personality. Also, Martina "the legend" Navratilova won her 177th career doubles title. That is totally insane. She now heads to the US Open and will finally shut the curtains of her incredible career.




Later
Hoss

No comments: